Monday, April 8, 2013

Engraved Purse Hangers

Our personalized purse hangers can be engraved or printed using your favorite image. Purse hangers make a great gift for someone or for yourself. When we go out to eat we do not think about how many germs are on the chairs, menus, glasses etc but if you have watched the episodes on 20/20, Dateline etc then you already know how many germs there are at these places, that is where the purse hanger comes in, you put the purse hanger on the edge of the table and attach your purse to it so it hangs above the floor and is off the ground and off all those dirty surfaces. I personally use mine everyday and I love it, I get so many requests from people when they see my purse hanging from the table, I also have a personalized purse with my business info on it so that draws attention as well. We also print them with business logos. You can find our engraved and printed purse hangers at www.personalizeyouritems.com

2 comments:

  1. Those look really very nice. If I had a purse I would get one. Come to think of it, I am all the time misplacing my wallet, do you have wallet hangers? Really, they are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always get your wife one:) They are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Personalized Baby Elephant

Personalized Baby Elephant

Personalized Lamb

Personalized Lamb